So before we get to know the causes of a DLL error, we need to first understand what a DLL file is and their purpose. DLL or Dynamic Link Library files are the application files that are in the form of binary which cannot run on their own. These libraries are invoked by the operating system to access functions that are needed to run a specific job, which play a major role in the operation of an operating system. A DLL file cannot run on its own, they are specific to only one application for which those are written for. These have a static or dynamic link. A dynamic DLL link is accessed after all the static links are used.
Reasons that cause json.net.dll error:
1.Damaged or corrupted AVG antivirus program installed in compromised system
2.Corrupted dll files in windows registry editor
3.Virus, malwares or spyware infection
4.Incomplete installation of AVG antivirus application
5.Illogical dll file
Any of the above mentioned reasons can cause json.net.dll error on your system. This is very critical system error that creates many problems for users. You may experience slow functioning of system, insecurity of important system data, risk of losing confidential system information and unwanted changes in browser and registry values. If you don’t want to face this type of critical situations on your system then it is very important to fix this dll error as soon as possible. If this dll error stays for long time on your system then it can also crash compromised system. It is wisely to take essential steps to rectify this error instantly upon detection.
This must be the question you want to ask most. Don’t worry. You will get the satisfactory answers after reading the following.
1. Place a new copy of the dll file to its original location. The mistaken removal of the file happens when you unconsciously delete files that you think not important. Besides, when you uninstall a certain program, the file may also be deleted accidentally together. In these situations, it is better for you to copy a new file from a legitimate source. For example, you can copy it from another computer that shares the same system version with yours. Or you can directly download a new file, but you must make sure that the version is suitable.
2. Reinstall your system. Under certain circumstance, your system settings will have a change which brings errors to the dll file. And the errors will further create many problems to your computer. If you fail to determine what causes the errors, it is suggested that you reinstall your system, and this action may solve the problems of your computer.
3. Update your hardware devices. It remains possible, however, that it causes errors because your hardware devices that related to the json.net.dll are out of date and when you run a certain program it might appear the error message, saying “The json.net.dll file is missing”. Then update your hardware devices should be taken into your consideration.
4. Run a high quality antivirus software to remove virus files. Virus infection has become a leading reason that brings DLL errors. As a system file, the json.net.dll is also easy to be the victim of virus. The virus can disguise itself as the file of beckweb.dll and furtther break your system. If you find your computer has the sign of being infected by virus, you are supposed to run your antivirus software and remove the virus files timely.
5. Fix the json.net.dll related registry issues by using a registry cleaner. Maybe you don’t pay much attention to the registry even you have used your computer for a long time. However, it has a high risk of causing DLL errors. After a long use, registry junk and many invalid registry entries will accumulate a lot in the registry, which undoubtedly will cause damage to the files in your computer. Cleaning up the registry with a reliable registry cleaner will be a good choice for you to fix the errors you are suffering from.
Method 2: Repair the json.net.dll ERROR by Restoring System.
Method 1: Optimize your PC with SpyHunter (Download Pc Fix Tool Now)
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats and optimize the target PC. It is important to note that SpyHunter removal tool works well and should run alongside existing security programs without any conflicts.
Step one: Click the icon to download SpyHunter removal tool
Step two: After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC.
Step three: Select the detected malicious files after your scanning and click “Remove” button to fix all the issues.
Method 2: Repair the json.net.dll ERROR by Restoring System.
1. Click the Start Orb, in the search box, type “System Restore”, and then click “System Restore” in the list of results.
2. The System Restore Wizard will open, and then please click on “Next” to continue.
3. Tick “Choose from a different restore point” and then click “Next”.
4. Select a restore point (previous to the time when your computer was infected by Trojan.Kryptik), click Next and Click Finish.
5. Then you’ll be prompted with a warning message, click Yes to conform it.
6. The System Restore task will begin and you just wait and don’t interrupt the process.
7. Once the System Restore is completed, click Close.
Step 1: Boot up the infected computer, press F8 at the very beginning, choose “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter to get in safe mode with networking.
Step 2: Fix the missing dll files errors with RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is the powerful program which can fix almost all the dll errors or registry problems.
1. Download and install RegCure Pro to fix json.net.dll Error.
2. Install program and click Scan button.
3.Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
RegCure Pro is an advanced computer optimization program that cleans away registry errors and malware. RegCure Pro allows you to automate the whole process of regular optimization of your PC for best performance using an in-built “Fix All” scheduler. It repairs those issues in your registry that lead to poor performance such as remnants left behind on your registry from failed installations, incomplete uninstallations, disabled drivers, and spyware applications.
What will you need? A very good registry cleaner!
The problem with many registry cleaners is actually very simple. Because they clean out a very delicate part of your system (the registry), they can easily cause as much damage as they can fix. The registry is a database that allows Windows to store all sorts of personalized information about your computer, allowing it to quickly “remember” a number of files and settings each time you use your PC.
The registry has been a central part of Windows since Windows ’98, but has become famous for making your computer run slower & with more problems every day. It’s a huge problem which even the most advanced of computers struggle to fix, which is why registry cleaners are so popular.
The problem with the registry is simple – because it has so many important files inside, Windows is forever opening and reading 100′s of these files each time you use your PC. This makes Windows confused and forces it to save many of these files in the wrong way, which makes them corrupt and extremely difficult to read & process.
Registry cleaners fix the registry database by scanning every registry file, identifying any of the corrupt ones and then fixing them all for you. However, because many registry tools are not very powerful, they end up trying to remove a lot of non-corrupt registry files, which causes havoc with your PC. Some cleaners (especially the free ones) try and remove the most registry files, which can result in your PC not working at all.
If you are not able to fix the json.net.dll not error with the above solutions, you are welcome to leave me a comment. Then, I will try my best to reply you soon with a proper solution.